1. These terms and conditions relate to your application and participation in a talent search competition being promoted on air, in print and online on behalf of Riverside Entertainment, provisionally entitled “Search for a Star”. The information given by you in your application may be used in the promotion should you be selected.
2. You are not eligible to apply to enter this competition if you are an employee or a close relation of an employee of Land Securities Properties Ltd or Savills Property Management.
3. You acknowledge and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions for this competition as determined by the Riverside Entertainment (the "Rules") and you acknowledge that the Rules may be changed (including without limitation verbally) at any time by the team in their sole discretion. Their decisions regarding all elements of the application process, the competition and the promotion shall be final and binding.
4. The Riverside Entertainment team, Mustard TV, The Box that Rox and sub-contractors do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any PA/ Mic, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any auditions not being properly heard or completed.
5. The Riverside Entertainment team, have the right to cancel the event at any time due to unforeseen circumstances including poor weather.
6. Applicants will be selected and invited to attend an audition at a time and location to be decided at the sole discretion of the Producer whose decision will be final and binding.
7. The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in any way.
8. Spaces are limited. We cannot guarantee that all applicants will be able to audition. Order of the day is first come, first serve.
9. Please note that to audition you must be between the ages of 7 and 18 years old - inclusive.
10. All applicants must make sure they get the permission of their parents or legal guardians on the day. We require their parents or legal guardian’s signature on our disclaimer, on the day.
11. You must be accompanied by your parents or legal guardians at the audition. Proof of age will be required at the auditions.
12. Judge/s decision is final.
13. Winner drawn on the same day. Applicants must have registered for the audition and have photo ID to claim prize.
14. The prize has no cash value. The prize is for one person only.
15. Individual venues own terms and conditions will apply.
16. You must have the right to live in the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland and be able to demonstrate that you have this right on request by the Company at any time and you agree to notify the Company immediately of any change in your immigration status.
17. In the event that you are invited to audition you hereby irrevocably grant all consents necessary for the team to film and record such audition and to use recordings featuring your image and/or voice in connection with the event/promotion without the need for payment to you. You acknowledge that you understand the style, nature and format of the promotion and that we reserve the right to show all auditions whether successful or unsuccessful online.
18. Should you be selected to take part, you agree and undertake to enter into further T&Cs and contracts where necessary with the businesses offering their prizes and you agree to abide by the terms therein.
19. All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
20. We reserve the right to disqualify you if we deem necessary or if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
21. You must disclose to the team details of any criminal convictions and/or unspent convictions other than driving offences which have not resulted in a ban or more serious sentence. You shall notify the team immediately if there are any criminal charges brought against you or if any information you provide in your application becomes inaccurate between now and the auditions.
24. We take your privacy very seriously. The information you provide about yourself as part of the application procedure will be used by us. If you are successful, this information may be used in connection with the promotion. By submitting this application form you consent to any information you provide, including without limitation any sensitive personal information, being used for this purpose.
25.The winner will be contacted with the prize details, via email within days of the event.
26. Due to time constraints and demand, it may not be possible to sing the full length of a song.